Are you our next great employee?
The difference between Wild Birds Unlimited and other retailers goes far beyond what we sell. It's who we are. Enthusiasm, professionalism, informed advice and superior customer service are the hallmarks of our staff.
Though we don't currently have any openings, we are always open to meeting potential part time Sales Associates. The ideal candidate will have experience in retail sales and exceptional customer service/interpersonal skills. Working at your locally owned Wild Birds Unlimited store is an opportunity to support and educate our friendly customers about birds and nature.
As a part of our sales staff, you'll report to the Manager/Owner, and will be empowered to create your own career path, through an exceptional training program and your passion for educating our customers on our specialty products and the hobby of backyard bird feeding. Your goals will include driving sales by providing an excellent customer experience, and bringing to life the store’s mission – “We Bring People and Nature Together®…And We Do It With Excellence!”
We provide training in backyard bird feeding and product knowledge. And, we offer flexible scheduling, a generous employee discount, bonus opportunities, and much more!
- A passion for people and an outgoing, upbeat attitude!
- A love for the outdoors and nature.
- A minimum of 2 years of retail sales experience required.
- Experience and knowledge in the hobby of backyard bird feeding is not required, but preferred.
- Ability to lift (20 pound bags) and carry seed for our customers – a foundation of our service!
- A flexible schedule with the ability to work Saturdays and/or Sundays is required.
- Comfortable with a feline friend in the store at all times- we foster cats from Charlies Angels.
- Our goal is to provide quality products, service, expertise and a high energy shopping experience.
- A desire for bringing JOY into our customers backyards and lives.
Email your resume/work experience to our owner at [email protected] or stop by the store and drop off your resume and cover letter. A full job description will be provided to all applicants that are selected for an interview.
Come join our flock!